Become a speaker
Our call for papers is now live. That means that you (yes you) can apply to become a speaker at nz.js(con);.
The conference will have two tracks, which means we’ve got plenty of schedule slots available. We are keen to support both experienced and new speakers. If you’ve never spoken at a conference before we’ll be offering some support to make sure you have a good experience.
- Web development frameworks
- Data visualisation
- Node.js and other server-side technologies
- ES6 & ES7
- Build tooling & pipelines
- Cutting edge new web features
- Mobile development
- Programming culture
- Something else we failed to capture here - you tell us!
Please note that nz.js(con); aims to be an inclusive and welcoming event. One step towards that goal is our Code of Conduct - all talk content will be required to adhere to that.