November 2020 and the Coronavirus

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Hey all, a little update with where we’re at. We were all set to announce our conference dates for November the 2nd and 3rd 2020 before the global situation for COVID-19 really became what it is now.

At this point it’s obviously really hard to say what the situation later this year will really be like, so we're not able to make too many hard and fast decisions. We’re keeping a close eye on things and will post updates as and when we have those available.

If we need to postpone we will work with our venue to achieve that and let you know! Make sure you sign up to the mailing list for further updates.

We wish you all well in this difficult time.

Go back